Driver Canon PIXMA MP140 Series
Canon PIXMA MP140
Photo All-In-One Printer
The Canon PIXMA MP140 Photo All In One is Ready to get more done like print, Copy and Scan. In addition to the compact and stylish, high-performing MP140 that lets you create beautiful photo and durable. With the original print head technology, a copy of the image and the text you are now going to be completely original.
- The complete set of ink required for full functionality. Several functions may not work if using non-genuine Canon inks.
- High resolution: Precision ink nozzles create high resolution photos—up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi.
- Fine detail: Microscopic 2-picoliter sized ink droplets produce finely detailed photos.
- Impressive scans: Produce high-quality scans up to 600 dpi with vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- Long-lasting photos: Using select Canon photo papers, you can create beautiful photos that last up to 100 years.
- Copy/scan thick originals: You can even copy or scan thick items that do not lie flat on the platen.
- Faster data: The USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible image transfers and scanning speeds.
- Smart Copying: Dual Color Gamut Technology ensures quality is automatically optimized based on the type of originals you are copying.
Energy Star Qualified
- If you are looking for a Windows 10 driver, may also be the case that the product is able to function in a limited way on this operating system uses Canon driver is available both for Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
Canon has not tested this function, we make no guarantee that this will work or the full functionality will be available, but you might want to try this option.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Series compatible with the following operating systems:
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
For a specific printer, the driver is necessary to enable the connection between the printer and computer. On this tab, you can find a driver who works for a printer or in the absence of the driver, also an explanation of your printer compatibility with each operating system.
|Driver Name||Windows Operating System||Version||Size||Download|
|MP140 series MP Driver||Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||Ver. 1.06||22.39 MB||Download|
|MP140 series MP Driver||Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64||Ver. 1.06||22.77 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module||Windows 7/7 x64||Ver. 2||29.68 MB||Download|
|Driver Name||MAC Operating System||Version||Size||Download|
|MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9||Ver. 10.84.2.0||13.82 MB||Download|
|MP140 series Scanner Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/
|Ver. 12.13.3a||5.80 MB||Download|
|MP140 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.5/10.6||Ver. 10.84.2.0||14.52 MB||Download|
|ScanGear CS for OS X||Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/
|Ver. 12.13.1||6.07 MB||Download|
|Driver Name||Linux Operating System||Version||Size||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux 32-bit||Ver. 2.80||2.4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Linux (debian) 32-bit||Ver. 2.80||7.40 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver||Linux (rpm) 32-bit||Ver. 2.80||7.46 MB||Download|
If there are problems downloading files or links on this website error, please contact us.