Driver Canon PIXMA MX534 for Mac, Windows, Linux
Canon PIXMA MX534
Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MX534 is a Wireless Office all-in-One Printer for printing the most easy and perfect to use anywhere. This printer brings many features that include strategic PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) that allows you to print or Scan photos and documents wirelessly from a range of mobile devices that are compatible. And printing functions with the PPS Cloud you can also print directly from a selection of popular online Cloud services like Picasa Web albums, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Dropbox, with your mobile device using the free PPS.
Additional features on the MX534 including Auto Duplex printing, allowing you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help you reduce your use of paper and cost up to 50%. Plus, a feature of automatic document feeder which can accommodate up to 30 pieces for easier to copy, scan or fax several documents page.
- Scan Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB)
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
- Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- FAX Features: Caller Rejection, Answering Machine Connectivity, Check RX Fax Info, Fax Number Re-Entry, Fax Reception Reject, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX)
- Reduction/Englargement: 25% – 400%
Here are drivers that need to activate the connection between the printer and computer.
Recommended For You
[Download] MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
[Download] MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Get complete Canon printer driver PIXMA MX534 Here