Canon DR-M160II Driver Printer Download & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
Canon DR-M160II Review & Installation without CD
Canon DR-M160II Driver Printer Download & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7 – When you attach the input tray (ADF) as well as take down and also prolong the resulting tray, the Canon DR-M160II ‘s deepness greater than increases. The imageFORMULA DR-M160II includes software that is easy to utilize for smooth scanning as well as paper administration. CaptureOnTouch has an intuitive interface that incorporates a Complete Auto Mode feature for simplified scanning procedure, and it also supports scanning to numerous data layouts and connectivity to SharePoint,
According to Canon DR-M160II ‘s official requirements, scanning performance depends on your option of mono or color. In greyscale, our duplex scans of 50 financial institution declarations created a searchable PDF at a price of 47ppm at 200dpi as well as 38ppm at 300dpi. Choosing a 24-bit color profile saw a rate decrease to 30ppm at 200dpi, while a 300dpi account drew us down to 16.5 ppm.
Canon DR-M160II Driver Features
The Canon DR-M160II rates from this are fantastic, 60 sheets per minute (or 120 images per minute) at a resolution of 300 dpi, this scanner is ideal for the requirement to mount Optical Character Recognition archive files, additionally to read Canon DR-M160II with additional software (modifications), namely Digital Mark Reader (DMR).
Paper handling was good, as well. The scanners managed by our thinner way well and the anti-skew proved reliable functions. Solitary embossed ID and tinned bank card, however, you need to use an account with the ultrasonic clock discovery switched off.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon DR-M160II Driver Printer Download & Setup
|Flatbed Scanner Unit 201 ISIS/TWAIN Driver Version 1.0 SP4||48.4 MB|
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Software Download in More Detail
“canonpixmadriver.com” always provides the latest software as much as possible and optimizes the performance of the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II. You can also read and improve through a tutorial on how to set up Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II. Make sure, you have installed everything you need through this website. We strongly recommend that you follow all other instructions or additional links, which we share here are sources from the Canon official Website site and hope it will work well on your computer or laptop.
How to install Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Printer Drivers
Follow the instructions on how to install printer Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II
1. Turn on the computer and printer first.
2. Make sure the USB cable of the printer is not connected to a computer or laptop so that the driver can run properly.
3. Download and install the drivers from this website according to your printer.
4. Open Extensions * .exe that have been downloaded and there will be a new installation window.
5. The installation program will start on your computer, press the Next button to continue.
6. Select the installation language, then press Next again.
7. At this stage, you will see the License Agreement in “Terms and Conditions”. Click YES to enter the next stage.
8. Choose one method that suits your needs, if using the USB cable option select Use printer via USB then press Next, and directly connect the USB Cable to the Computer. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when the wire has actually been linked. At the time the USB cord has been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
9. Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How To Uninstall Guide Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II
Follow these instructions to uninstall driver Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II
2. Find and Click Control Panel.
3. If you see Uninstall a Program, click this. if not see you can search on the left top and write Uninstall a Program.
4. Find the Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160II Printer, then double click and following this instruction to be removed your driver printer.
5. Recommended: restart your computer.