Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver Printer Download & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
Canon imageCLASS D1550 Review & Installation without CD
Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver Printer Download & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The Canon imageCLASS D1550 likewise sustains various another many efficiencies as well as comfort alternatives, such as the ability to print from and scan to numerous cloud sites, USB drives, and network drives. this printer quality is a variety. Text looks efficient almost all sizes and also font designs, near-typesetter high quality completely to fonts regarding 7 factors and also above.
The Canon imageCLASS D1550 printer you paper handling needs are covered with the front-loading 500-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet DADF, 50-sheet multipurpose tray as well as additional optional 500-sheet paper cassette (Cassette Feeding Unit U1), for a total paper capability of 1,050 sheets. This printer offers all-in-one performance and also feature-rich abilities in high top quality.
Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver Features
The Canon imageCLASS D1550 is a shade laser in the old-school feeling that it’s huge as well as hefty. Setup and all set to go, it determines 16.3 inches throughout, 19.7 inches from front to back, and it stands 13.6 inches high. In addition, with complete toner cartridges loaded, it considers a hefty 55.6 pounds. The less you pay for the cartridges, the reduced the CPP, certainly.
When it comes to paper handling, you get a 250-sheet cassette and also a 1-sheet override tray for printing 1-up envelopes as well as various other 1-sheet tasks. Printed web pages land on the top of the printer, simply beneath the ADF. If you print only 100 approximately pages every month, that’s okay. Yet reasonably, if you print any quantity at all, state 400 or 500 web pages each month or even more.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver Printer Download & Setup
Canon imageCLASS D1550 Software Download in More Detail
“canonpixmadriver.com” always provides the latest software as much as possible and optimizes the performance of the Canon imageCLASS D1550. You can also read and improve through a tutorial on how to set up Canon imageCLASS D1550. Make sure, you have installed everything you need through this website. We strongly recommend that you follow all other instructions or additional links, which we share here are sources from the Canon official Website site and hope it will work well on your computer or laptop.
How to install Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer Drivers
Follow the instructions on how to install printer Canon imageCLASS D1550
1. Turn on the computer and printer first.
2. Make sure the USB cable of the printer is not connected to a computer or laptop so that the driver can run properly.
3. Download and install the drivers from this website according to your printer.
4. Open Extensions * .exe that have been downloaded and there will be a new installation window.
5. The installation program will start on your computer, press the Next button to continue.
6. Select the installation language, then press Next again.
7. At this stage, you will see the License Agreement in “Terms and Conditions”. Click YES to enter the next stage.
8. Choose one method that suits your needs, if using the USB cable option select Use printer via USB then press Next, and directly connect the USB Cable to the Computer. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when the wire has actually been linked. At the time the USB cord has been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
9. Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How To Uninstall Guide Canon imageCLASS D1550
Follow these instructions to uninstall driver Canon imageCLASS D1550
2. Find and Click Control Panel.
3. If you see Uninstall a Program, click this. if not see you can search on the left top and write Uninstall a Program.
4. Find the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer, then double click and following this instruction to be removed your driver printer.
5. Recommended: restart your computer.