Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Driver Printer Download & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Review & Installation without CD
Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Driver Printer Download & Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Printer also gives you the capability to include an additional 500-sheet cassette to the copier as well as provide a complete paper capability of 1,100 sheets. The high-quality legal-size scanner is qualified of taking colored scans at 600 x 600 dpi resolution. Plug-and-Play attribute given in this photocopier permits very easy configuration with any type of computer while USB connection ensures ideal efficiency.
The Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF model gives full-color file distribution capabilities that integrates Canon’s exclusive PDF High Compression technology for efficient handling of shade files and image data on your network. And also, this printer additionally provides powerful Super-G3 Fax technology to send as well as receive documents with speed and also convenience.
Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Features
The duplexing automatic paper feeder is a conventional feature on the Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF; this will conserve declaring space and lower paper consumption while still producing attention-grabbing files. The control panel gives you access to countless document control features; it also has one-touch speed-dial tricks to quicken fax jobs.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Driver Printer Download & Setup
Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Driver Download in More Detail
“canonpixmadriver.com” always provides the latest software as much as possible and optimizes the performance of the Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF. You can also read and improve through a tutorial on how to set up Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Driver. Make sure, you have installed everything you need through this website. We strongly recommend that you follow all other instructions or additional links, which we share here are sources from the Canon official Website site and hope it will work well on your computer or laptop.
How to install Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Printer Drivers
Follow the instructions on how to install printer Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF
1. Turn on the computer and printer first.
2. Make sure the USB cable of the printer is not connected to a computer or laptop so that the driver can run properly.
3. Download and install the drivers from this website according to your printer.
4. Open Extensions * .exe that have been downloaded and there will be a new installation window.
5. The installation program will start on your computer, press the Next button to continue.
6. Select the installation language, then press Next again.
7. At this stage, you will see the License Agreement in “Terms and Conditions”. Click YES to enter the next stage.
8. Choose one method that suits your needs, if using the USB cable option select Use printer via USB then press Next, and directly connect the USB Cable to the Computer. In this situation, the wizard will certainly examine when the wire has actually been linked. At the time the USB cord has been spotted on your computer system, it will certainly be routed to the additional guidelines.
9. Once everything is ready, a printer can be used for the printing process.
How To Uninstall Guide Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF
Follow these instructions to uninstall driver Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF
2. Find and Click Control Panel.
3. If you see Uninstall a Program, click this. if not see you can search on the left top and write Uninstall a Program.
4. Find the Canon imageRUNNER 1025iF Printer, then double click and following this instruction to be removed your driver printer.
5. Recommended: restart your computer.